Stewardship of Time
Our time is a gift from God. Stewardship involves spending time with Him. Recognizing that every day is a gift from God, we strive to spend some of each day with Him, through prayer, Mass, Eucharistic Adoration, scripture reading, quiet meditation and other spiritual activities.
We want to be good stewards of the precious gift of time that God gives us each day.
How are you using the gift of time God has given to you?
- How much time am I committing to prayer, worship, and adoration to help me grow in my relationship with God?
- How much time am I committing to continuing education of my faith or Bible study to help me grow in my knowledge of my faith, the Church and in His Word?
- What time (quality and quantity) am I giving my spouse, family and friends to help me grow in my relationship with them?
- Am I a good steward of time spent at work?
- How many hours a week do I devote to helping others in need?
- Am I unable to enjoy the present because I am regretting the past or fretting the future?
- Am I abusing time by excessive, or even inappropriate, use of technology?
- Am I a good steward of my body by taking time for exercise, rest and recreation?